1. It is recommended to acquire an extra quantity of products from what is specified to compensate possible breakage, cuts and future need.
2. Before installation, please check if the reference number, size, tone and quality are the same in all the boxes and if they correspond to what indicates on the invoice. It is recommended to assemble a panel to evaluate the product before installation.
3. Some products intentionally have different tonality among the pieces. It is important to mix pieces of glazed tiles from different boxes before installation so as to emphasize the natural effect of the product.
1. Carefully clean the entire base.
2. Check the level of the base. Irregularities higher than 4mm on every 2 meters should be corrected before installation.
3. This product can be installed with different types of mortar. Choose the one indicated by the manufacturer for its application, and follow the suggestions for preparation, application and time of setting.
4. KITO's glazed porcelain tiles that have the same size of 30×30cm or 120×120cm or bigger than that must be laid with a dual-adhesive technique using a toothed trowel of 8mm. For the sizes bigger than 45×45cm or 120×120cm the toothed trowel of 10mm must be used.
5. The use of minimum joint of 1.5mm, indicated for this product, is mandatory. Respect the construction. Asymmetrical layout: when one of the sides of the piece is equal or greater than 45cm the maximum spacing differential recommended is 15% of the largest lateral side. After tapping, remove the excess mortar from the joints.
6. Respect the setting time of the mortar before walking on the floor, leaning against the wall and starting the grouting process.
7. Use a rubber spatula to apply the grout, pressing diagonally inside the joints.
8. Clean the ceramic tile by removing the grout residues while they are still moist. Use circular movements with a sponge or cotton cloth moistened with clean water.
9. The time for opening the floor for traffic must follow the recommendation of the mortar manufacturer.
10. For the cleaning of this product, use only neutral detergent and water. The use of abrasive products and chlorine-based detergent as well as scouring can all damage the surface of the product and must be avoided.
KITO provides total guarantee to all its extra class products according to the norms of ISO13006, when correctly specified and installed.
1. Claims will only be accepted accompanied by sales invoice.
2. An installed product is considered as an accepted product.
3. Ceramic coverings are not guaranteed for scratches and loss of shine.
For more information please contact us
We hereby sincerely invite our old customers and potential customers to visit below booth, It would be a great pleasure for us to meet you at the exhibition. We expect to establish long-term business relations with you.
Date: April 15th ~19th , 2018
Venue: Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)
Booth No.: 9. 2.D15~20
Foshan Cerambath Fair
Date: April 18th~23rd , 2018
Venue: China Ceramic City, Foshan ,Guangdong (China)
Booth No.: A206
Date: May 8th~11th , 2018
Booth No.: #4043