All of KITO achievements owe to its spirit of “dare to try and ceaseless to innovate”. Due to that, we have obtained numerous advantages over its competitors. Today, KITO is proud of its leading position as a professional manufacturer of construction finishing materials. Our advantages are shown as follows.
Six "First" in China
1. The first enterprise in China to produce inkjet tile;
2. The first enterprise in China to introduce dry powder equipment to produce glazed porcelain tiles;
3. The first enterprise in China to let Italy and Spain manufacture products for China, and the rustic tiles it produces have the most complete specifications and types;
4. The first enterprise in China to present the total solution for ceramic tile space;
5. The first enterprise in China to blend culture and art in exhibition hall;
6. The first enterprise in China to bring in sports marketing. Sport activities: Chelsea Football Challenge Match in China and Nation Golf Tournament;
Superior Design Team
We own an excellent design team which is composed of more than 120 employees who all have rich design experience in the industry. Every year, we will appoint our designers to Italy, Spain and other countries to learn advanced design ideas.
In addition, we will purchase design from Italy every year and renew our production equipment regularly so as to restore original design pattern to the maximum extent.
Three Production Bases
KITO possesses three production bases located respectively in Foshan city and Jingdezhen city. In these production bases, we have tile accessories factory and 10 production lines. Due to that, our annual output of product reaches 20 million square meters. The number of our employees in the bases has exceeded 2200.
Shorter Delivery Cycle
High R&D strength, best-in-class technologies, advanced production equipment, etc. will contribute to shorter delivery cycle. Specifically, the delivery time of conventional tiles is 45 days while the rush order will enjoy a fast delivery time of 30 days.
Complete Product Series
The porcelain and ceramic tiles KITO manufactures can be divided into 6 categories, 17 series and 170 types, including wood look porcelain tile, glazed porcelain tile, glazed polished porcelain tile, micro crystal tiles, rustic tiles, etc. They boast complete specifications from 100×100mm to 1200×600mm, suitable for both wall and floor application in living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. In addition, they are all provided with diversified accessories, meeting all kinds of your demands.