This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
As one of China's leading providers of porcelain and rustic tiles, KITO keeps up with market trends to offer customers a complete selection with the latest styles. The products shown here are being discontinued, however, if you have a large order in mind, we can fulfill the order as requested.
Please click "Products" for our current list of porcelain tiles. Feel free to contact with us if you have any questions.
Description of the Soluble Salt Marble Tile
1. A popular substitute for stone in top-grade decoration application
2. Can create a natural stone look by using advanced 3D inkjet technology
3. Attractive stone vein combined with tiles' physical properties
4. The surface allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
5. Easy color control
6. Low cost
7. Commonly used as marble floor tiles or wall tiles for luxury hotels and houses
8. Designed with 4 different patterns and a variety of decorations
Main Technologies Used in Soluble Salt Marble Tiles
1. 3D inkjet printing technology
2. 4-step glazing technology 3
. 46-step polishing technology
4. Special anti-stain treatment technology
Each and every soluble salt tile is polished according to the surface texture and gloss level of real stone. Its gloss ranges from 55 degrees to 75 degrees. This type of marble stone is available with a diverse range of colors, including red, white, blue or green. It also comes with two dimension options such as 900x450 or 900x300.900x150. If you are looking for a tile distinguished from others, please consider KITO. We can offer a wide selection of extraordinary stone tiles.Applications of the Soluble Salt Marble Tile
|Applications||Interior Floors||Exterior Floors||Interior Walls||Exterior Walls|
|Modulus of rupture||Minimum≥35|
|Static Coefficient of Friction||Dry:1.11 Wet:0.67|